The objective of the workshop is to bring together Researchers, Scientists, Engineers and Faculty members from different parts of the country and will provide exposure to them regarding the recovery and investigation of material found in digital devices, often in relation to computer crime through invited lecture series. Two days workshop on “ENCASE” will be a platform for enriching the flavor of encompassing the forensic science in digital devices.
Digital forensics investigations have a variety of applications. The most common is to support or refute a hypothesis before A digital forensic investigation commonly consists of 3 stages: acquisition or imaging of exhibits, analysis, and reporting.
This workshop discusses on new thoughts, ideas and enlightens to continue the research on Digital Forensics. In addition, interactive sessionwith experts from premier Institution and Industry people will be conducted.
Topics to be covered
- Introduction to digital forensics
- Forensic Imaging and its requirement
- Fundamentals of forensic investigation
- Limitation of forensics analysis and research scope
- Handling of mobile devices by forensic investigators
- Introduction to Mobile forensics
- Types of Extraction
- Demonstration of extraction using UFED4PC