Information security Education and Awareness(ISEA) workshop was conducted at Army Public School Domana (APS Domana) Jammu on 11th May 2016. Workshop was formally inaugurated by Principal APS Domana, Dr. Renu in the presence of 131 students of 10th and 11th standard and Ten members of the APS Domana staff, following a welcome address by Ms. Rakhi (staff member).
The speakers for the workshop were
- Sh. Shailendra Krishan Sharma( Assistant Director Technical, NIELIT Jammu)
- Sh. Sunil Kumar(Computer Instructor, NIELIT Jammu)
Topics discussed during workshop through Power point Slide shows were
Post workshop a Question Answer Session was conducted in a one to one interactive mode.
- Information security, states and Model
- Risk Management
- Security of emails, passwords
- Anti phishing, Anti spyware, Antivirus Tools
- Wireless security
Question asked by the students and staff were related to
Workshop was rated 9/10 by the students and staff of the APS Domana Jammu.
- Spoofed sites and their recognition
- Password Hacking
- Safety measures during Net banking
- Safeguards during Social engineering net sessions
A vote of Thanks was given by Ms Rakhi at the end of the workshop.
Shailendra Krishan Sharma