The Advanced Computing and Communications Society (ACCS) in association with Indian Institute of Technology, Madras conducted the 21st annual International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM 2015) at Chennai during 18th -20th September 2015.
ADCOM 2015 focused on the growing importance of Large Scale Systems Engineering and provided the platform to share, discuss and witness leading edge research and trends in the development of Smart City Technologies.
Researchers, engineers and practitioners presented state-of-art advances and innovations in the systems, infrastructure, tools and applications for Smart Cities. The Conference called for original, high impact research papers and case studies on all topics related to the development of Smart Cities but not limited to:
- Innovative applications and services for sustainable cities
- Communication technologies, architectures and wireless/mobile protocols
- Near Field Communication and Wireless Sensor Networks communication technologies
- Smart Grid technologies for full electricity supply chain – generation through transmission, distribution and metering to end users
- Green and energy efficient technologies
- Smart disaster management systems
- Machine-to-Machine communications and mobile computing
- Trust, Security and Privacy issues for Smart Cities applications
- Quality of Service and Quality of Experience mechanisms
- Data management and access methods
- Business models, payment mechanisms and new services for Smart Cities