About the Course
Security plays a vital role in protecting the networks and applications. Enterprises are fearful about security breaches on their internet and intranet transactions. Sometimes, attacks on networks and applications tend to several threats like monitory losses, identity theft, data loss and so on. Security is the area that is evolving on a day-to-day basis to address the zero-day attacks. This course will focus on discussing several challenges in Tolerant Networks, Mobile Communications, Big Data, etc. and the recent developments to address them. This course will also provide a platform to learn various tools, technique and applications to address these security challenges. It will guide the participants for possible research directions.
• Intrusion detection and prevention techniques
• Phishing, Securing online transactions and E-mail
• Security challenges in Wireless and Mobile technologies like MANETs, VANETs, WSNs, DTNs, Mesh network, etc.
• Mobile Malware and Botnets.
• Various types of attack and threats in Cloud and Big Data.
• Trust Management
• Modern Cryptography
Undergraduates, postgraduates, researchers or scholars, faculty members from academic institutes, Industry professionals & consultants.