The course will present the fundamentals of cryptography, ethical hacking technqiuesand the advance concepts of network security with hands on experience on popular security tools.
- Cryptography Foundations
- Introduction to Network Security
- Symmetric and Public Key Cryptography
- Key Management and Entity Authentication
- Security at different layers: PGP, SMIME, SSL, TLS, IPSec
- Ethical Hacking: Foot printing and Reconnaissance, System Hacking
- Network Simulation, Network Packet
- Web Applications Security, Social Network Security, Vehicular Ad-Hoc Network Security
The course will be taught by the faculty members of NIT Rourkela. Experts from other academic institutions will be invited to share their latest research findings with the participants.
Ethical Hacking and Network Security
Computer Science and Engineering Department NIT Rourkela Odisha