• The main goal of this course is to offers complete coverage Secure Coding in PHP, fundamentals: Client Side Security, IT Security And Secure Coding, Common Coding Error And Vulnerabilities, and Improper Error And Exception Handling.
• This course will serve as a single professional, practical, and expert guide to develop necessary Security methods skills from scratch.
• The primary objectives of the course are to help a trainee:
• To make trained on the best use of Secure Coding Practices in PHP either in a real-world environment or in an experimental test bed. The course has focused on capturing the very best of the new features in Php methods and how any user could take advantage of them.
• This document may be used by the organizations interested in enhancing security on existing and future Web server systems to reduce web-related security incident
NIELIT Agartala Centre,RK Nagar, Bodhjungnagar, West Tripura, Pin-799008
Workshop / Event co-ordinator Detail