INDUSTRIAL TRAINING On“ANDROID Technologies”
How to Apply:
- Introduction to Mobile Computing
- Activity Intents
- Broadcast Receiver
- Content Providers
- Shared Preference
- Android GUI Development and Event Handling
- Wi-Fi Embedded Android
- Customizing of Android Platform
- Android Frame-work
- Android Native Development Kit (NDK)
- Java Native Interface (JNI) Using NDK
- Google maps
- Telephony API
- Device Connectivity
- Android WebServices
For admission, submit your college reference/training letter, attested copies of certificates, passport size photograph and half fees at the earliest. Seats are limited and admission is on first come first serve basis.
Final year students of BE/B.Tech/MCA./M.Sc. IT/CS looking for Industrial Training
Fee once deposited is not refundable under any circumstances.
For issuing of certificate, 75% attendance is must.