We are pleased to invite you to the "Workshop on Computer Vision Intelligence and Digital Forensics" scheduled on 7th and 8th September 2018 at Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management- Kerala (IIITM- K).
The workshop, CIFor’18, is a joint effort of the Center for Research and Innovation in Cyber Threat Resilience (CRICTR) under Kerala State Planning Board and Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) under Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY).
The deliberations will be on the following topics:
1. Software exploitation techniques.
2. Cybercrime investigation- case studies.
3. Bug bounty.
4. Machine learning, pattern recognition and deep learning using MATLAB.
5. Face Recognition: History, Opportunities, and Challenges.
6. Media Security & Forensics.
Registration Opens: 20/08/2018
Registration Closes: 28/08/2018
Confirmation mail to participants: 29/08/2018
Payment of fees: 29/08/2018-01/09/2018
For more details, please visit: http://www.iiitmk.ac.in/cifor18/
Registration Status :
Workshop / Event co-ordinator Detail